About arisSAS

My name arisSAS. but I usually use Aris Sasminto as my nick name and the name of my pen.
I am an undergraduate student at the State College of Islamic Studies Kediri, Indonesia, with a degree or Syai'ah Ekononic in my concentration.

I'm so excited about reading and writing. I want to know the extent of the world by reading, and made ​​me like the historians

and I very love history, because the history we can learn, and learn something

provided we are not dissolved by the history, so it makes one passiv

I'm crazy about the mosque and library interesting, and I visited their great expectations around the world. (Amin ya Allah Robbal'alamin ..)

I'm someone who has a big dream to catch .. two things I dreamed about was me being someone who is known for his work

And quote me is "walk forward, and do not always look back because you will definitely fall, but look to the rear so you do not forget yourself (arrogant)".
Enjoy my blog, run by the confines of the world,


1 komentar:

  1. bagus niih .. bgs template nya... kpan2 belajar lg dirumahmu yaah

    BalasHapus

Back to Top